. CONTACT + FAQ .
These are to keep everyone safe, please respect all protocols, they are required before coming in for your appointment. I'll be taking appointments from Sunday-Tuesday for safety (may open up another day once things clear up more). Address and details of appointment will be shared once we set things up.
All clients must be COVID tested minimum one week before the first appointment, any following appointments just require a temperature check. If you're not feeling well, please let me know (best to stay home!) I’ll also be getting tested on a regular basis. You can find a testing location near you: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you
• I’ll be using CDC protocols and proper coverings to ensure everyone feels safe during the process.
• Appointments are on a one on one basis, you must come alone and wear a mask.
As things are continually shifting in a different direction, I hope to work in intention and collaboration with you for your tattoo. Thank you for you love and support!
IDENTIFICATION // CONSENT FORM:
In New York, you must be 18 years or older on the date of your appointment, government-issued ID is required when you come to get tattooed, You cannot get tattooed without identification.
Consent form must be filled out before the appointment, you will not be able to get tattooed otherwise:
Placement on the body can change the final price (certain areas are more difficult to tattoo).
General hourly rate is $200/HR (rates will raise to $225 starting February 12, 2021).
Full payment (hourly rate) must be made at the end of the session. Cash preferred.
A sales tax of 8.875% will be added to the final cost of the tattoo; please make sure to bring the total with added tax.
Black, Indigenous, Trans, and POC folks will automatically have an option to pay the sliding scale rate of $150-$200/hr (rates will raise to $150-225 starting February 12, 2021). We'll keep track of the hours and you can calculate/decide how much you'd like to pay. No questions asked, no judgment, no pressure---just love :)
A non-fundable deposit of $150 will be required for all appointments and ensures that your time and date will be booked and dedicated to you. This deposit will go towards the tattoo/last session, covering the time and energy spent drawing, measuring, laying things out -- and will be used towards the tattoo or the final session.
After the full optics of the tattoo have been agreed upon, minute adjustments can be made. If there are any major changes, the price will be raised and changed to $250/hr.
The final design will be shown to you on the day of the tattoo. Designs and drawings for appointment will begin after deposit is sent, appointments will not be booked until after deposit is received.
If you reschedule your first consultation, a $150 deposit is required before meeting in-person. The deposit will go towards the tattoo. Once your form has been submitted, the date and time for the appointment will be confirmed.
Please understand that I want your tattoo to feel right and am always willing to work with you. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask.
All cancellations made within 72 hours of appointment will forfeit the $150 deposit and a new one must be made.
15 minute late arrival after the appointment time will be treated as a cancellation and same deposit terms will apply.
For smaller/one-shot tattoos, one reschedule is allowed. For larger pieces, number of cancellations will depend on the size of the piece. If the amount of times is exceeded, same deposit terms will apply.
Remove the bandage 2-3 hours after the tattoo has finished. If it is late at night, leave the bandage on until the morning. If you have Second Skin/Saniderm/Tegaderm, leave the bandage on for 3-5 days until it begins to leak, then continue with the following steps:
1. Gently wash the tattoo with natural soap (Dr. Bronner’s) or antimicrobial soap and water and air dry or pat dry with a clean paper towel. Ensuring your fingers are clean, apply a thin layer of ointment/oil/butter (depending on your preference, my recommendation is Shea Butter) after washing the tattoo. Make sure whatever your decide to use has no perfumes, chemicals or additives, natural is best :) Keep the tattoo relatively on the drier side but apply enough ointment/oil/butter until the tattoo feels moisturized. Do not put on another bandage.
2. After washing your hands, wash your tattoo area several times a day with soap and water, do not force any peeling skin off from the tattoo—gently pat dry/air dry. If you plan to work out, please wait a minimum of 5-7 days and immediately shower/clean directly after.
3. You should repeat this process for 2-3 weeks and continue to moisturize the tattoo daily. Wear natural fibers during the healing process and no clothing that’ll stick to your tattoo. Avoid swimming and the sun for about 2 weeks.
*** If your tattoo scabs a bit or develops hard layers, don’t worry it’s completely normal. But never pick, scratch, or peel it. You could get an infection or remove the ink. If you think your tattoo is infected, or isn’t healing properly, please email me and we’ll take it from there.
For any other questions, please fill out the form below or contact me directly via email: